Areas of Practice
- New York
- J.D., Hofstra University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., New York University, 2001
Konstantine G. Traganas
Konstantine Traganas is a partner in the firm’s Banking Department. Konstantine’s practice focuses on commercial real estate financing and he has extensive experience documenting and negotiating loan documents and third party agreements. He represents banks and financial institutions as originators and participants of commercial real estate loans, lines of credit, asset based lenders of secured and unsecured loans and owners of real estate in various types of loan transactions. Konstantine's experience also includes loan workouts and mortgage foreclosures including restructuring and deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure in his capacity as counsel for both mortgagees and mortgagors.
Konstantine has also represented not-for-profit entities in public financing transactions, purchasers of membership interests in limited liability companies. Konstantine’s experience also extends to commercial leasing matters and the representation of purchasers and sellers of real estate.
- Represented lender in $28,000,000.00 mortgage loan
- Represented lender in $11,500,000.00 mortgage loan secured by properties in multiple states
- Represented seller of historic SOHO property in $46,000,000.00 transaction