Areas of Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, cum laude,2012
- B.A., Stony Brook University, 2005
Damias A. Wilson
Damias A. Wilson is an associate in the firm’s Corporate department. His practice primarily involves counseling clients on matters related to energy and utility regulation and transactions, as well as general corporate matters. As a member of the firm’s Facility Siting group, Mr. Wilson advises clients involved in the construction and development of major electric transmission facilities.
Mr. Wilson also advises clients on a variety of intellectual property matters including protection of trademark, service mark, copyright, and trade secrets. He also represents clients on issues related to the prosecution, maintenance, enforcement, and defense of trademark rights.
While in law school, Mr. Wilson interned for Hon. Edward W. McCarty III, Supreme Court, Nassau County, and also worked as a research assistant and teacher’s assistant. As a student, he was twice selected for publication by the St. John’s Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Wilson worked as a private investigator, specializing in factual research regarding a wide variety of trademark, trade name, trade dress, and copyright issues.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, St. John’s University School of Law Alumni Association
Honors & Awards
- Notes & Comments Editor, St. John’s Law Review
- Springer Legislative Award, St. John’s University School of Law (2012)
- CALI Award for Excellence: Legal Writing and Analysis, Legislation, Business Organizations, and Advanced Legal Research
- March 4, 2013