Areas of Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- J.D. Fordham University School of Law, 2011
- B.A., Wellesley College, cum laude, 2005
Sarmili Saha is an associate in the firm’s Energy department. Ms. Saha represents regulated energy, utility and telecommunications clients on a variety of matters before state public utility commissions and federal agencies and in federal and state court, including base rate proceedings.
Professional & Community Activities
Ms. Saha is a graduate of Fordham University School of Law, where she was a member of the Fordham Moot Court Society and an editor of the Fordham Environmental Law Review. She is a member of the Albany County Bar Association, the Capital District Women’s Bar Association and the Wellesley Club of New York.
Honors & Awards
- In 2011, Ms. Saha won the First Amendment & Media Law Diversity Moot Court Competition, where she also won the best brief award. During law school, Ms. Saha also received the Archibald R. Murray Public Service award in recognition of her pro bono work as a law student.
News & Speaking Engagements
- Sarmili Saha Published in the American Bar Association Section of Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Law Water Committee ReportSeptember 24, 2016
- Brian FitzGerald, Gregory Nickson, Sarmili Saha and Terrence Regan are Published in the American Bar Association's Publication "Recent Developments in Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Industries"September 4, 2015Recent Developments in Public Utility, Communications and Transportation Industries
- Brian FitzGerald, Gregory Nickson and Sarmili Saha Published in Infrastructure Magazine, Spring 2015 EditionApril 24, 2015Infrastructure