Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Trusts and Estates
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D. Seton Hall School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Rutgers College, 2000
Anthony S. Bocchi
Anthony S. Bocchi has handled complex commercial and tort litigation matters for the business community spanning a wide spectrum of subject matters for a broad range of individual and institutional clients in state and federal courts in New Jersey. Mr. Bocchi’s broad experience spans the full range of business disputes, including contract disputes, corporate and partnership disputes, oppressed minority shareholder litigation, non-compete issues and other “business divorce” matters. Additionally, Mr. Bocchi has substantial experience with civil fraud claims under the RICO Act, declaratory actions, bad faith and complex insurance coverage claims, real-estate disputes, wrongful termination and employment matters and estate litigation.
Mr. Bocchi also has substantial experience in representing private lenders in commercial foreclosure actions. In this area, Mr. Bocchi routinely negotiates and documents loan workouts, forbearance agreements and the sale of distressed assets for his lending clients.
Mr. Bocchi is committed to bringing value to his clients by offering creative, timely and strategic advice to help solve complex legal issues and achieve his clients’ business goals. To this end, Mr. Bocchi invokes a collaborative process with his clients to develop litigation strategies using early case assessment methods and then implements the plan with efficiency to produce favorable results for his clients not only at trial or on appeal, but also with favorable settlements when his clients’ interests are best served by resolution short of the courthouse.
Mr. Bocchi was a Law Clerk for the Honorable Jonathan N. Harris, J.S.C.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association E-Discovery Committee
- Vice President, Rutgers Club of North Jersey
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Star List (2011 - 2016) by the Super Lawyer legal rating service issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at: http://www.superlawyers.com/about/selection_process.html . No aspect of this award has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.