Areas of Practice
- New York State
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
JD, University of Baltimore, 1981
MA, Hofstra University, 1979
BA, Washington College, Md, 1975
Michael Cordrey is a Partner at the firm specializing in Litigation and Trials. He has tried over 50 cases to verdict and many others to either settlement or dismissals during trials, mediation and arbitration. He has completed trials in State and Federal Court before both bench and juries. Most of his work centers on insurance defense, products liability, construction accident premises liability, and insurance disputes. He also has commercial litigation experience related to contract and real estate conflicts.
Areas of Concentration
- Insurance defense
- Product liability
- Construction accident cases
- Premises liability
- Commercial litigation arising out of contract
- Real estate disputes
- Trust and estates dispute
Professional & Community Activities
New York State Bar, Mediation and Arbitration Section, Member.
Member, Defense Research Institute
Written several articles on the defense of construction accident and premises liability cases.