Areas of Practice
- New York State
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Hofstra University, cum laude, 2011
Mr. Kosek joined Cullen & Dykman in 2017 as an associate in the Commercial Litigation department. His practice focuses primarily on Construction Litigation.
Mr. Kosek previously practiced insurance coverage litigation at a New York City law firm, where he litigated and handled claims.
Professional & Community Activities
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award