Areas of Practice
- New York, 2012
- Eastern District of New York, 2016
- Southern District of New York, 2016
- NYS Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 2017
- J.D., HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, 2012
- B.S., TOWSON UNIVERSITY, 2005
Paul Plush is an associate of the Construction Litigation Department of Cullen and Dykman LLP. Mr. Plush’s practice includes representing construction companies, real estate owners and developers, general contractors and others in all aspects of construction litigation. Mr. Plush has litigated disputes in a broad range of cases, including, labor law, premises liability, property damage and insurance coverage. Mr. Plush has successfully defended professionals in lawsuits against claims of errors and omissions as well as employers against claims of employee discrimination.
Prior to joining Cullen & Dykman, Mr. Plush was a commercial litigation associate at a boutique insurance defense law firm on Long Island. Mr. Plush litigated a wide variety of matters including business disputes, insurance defense, professional liability, labor law and premises liability at both the State and Appellate level.
Professional & Community Activities
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association