Areas of Practice
- New York
- J.D, Hofstra University, Maurice A. Deane School of Law, 2018
- B.A., Hofstra University, 2015
Justin V. DiCicco
Justin DiCicco joined Cullen and Dykman LLP after graduating from law school in 2018 and is an associate in the firm’s Commercial Litigation department. Justin represents a broad array of clients, including financial institutions, colleges, universities, entertainment businesses and insurance companies. Justin has experience handling business and contractual disputes, residential foreclosures, and employment matters involving discrimination and harassment claims under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Equal Pay Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, and New York State Human Rights Law.
While attending law school, Justin was an Honors Intern with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Division of Enforcement. He also interned abroad in London with a large international immigration law firm. Additionally, while studying at Hofstra University Justin participated in its Legal Education Accelerated Program.
Honors & Awards
- Dean’s Scholar, Hofstra University, Maurice A. Deane School of Law
- President, Student Bar Association, 2017-2018
- Associate Editor, Hofstra Labor and Employment Law Journal, 2017-2018