Areas of Practice
- New York
- J.D. Roger Williams University School of Law, cum laude, 2006
- B.A. Providence College, summa cum laude, 2003
Bianca R. Zimmerman
Bianca Resmini Zimmerman focuses her practice on commercial real estate finance and financial transactions. Bianca regularly drafts and negotiates documents for commercial transactions including acquisition loans, construction loans, revolving and term loans, letters of credit, credit agreements, notes, mortgages, guaranties, environmental indemnities, and intercreditor agreements. Bianca advises clients on all aspects of a deal from inception through closing including working closely with partners from our environmental, estate, intellectual property, and equipment leasing practices as called for by the particulars of a deal.
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Financial Transactions
- Corporate Finance and Syndicated Lending
- Middle-Market Lending
- Secured Transactions
- Unsecured Transactions
- Represented administrative agent in the syndication of approximately $23 million refinance.
- Represented numerous lenders in loans securing condominium and cooperative housing.
- Represented lenders in drafting and negotiating credit agreements secured by securities, accounts, inventory and assets.
- Represented lenders in drafting and negotiating secured and unsecured revolving and not revolving lines of credit both with and without letter of credit facilities.
- Represented landlords and tenants in commercial lease negotiations.
- Represented a commercial developer in the purchase of residential property, negotiation of loan documents and sale of the property.
- Represented a Non-for-Profit in negotiating commercial loan documentation, as well as the purchase of property and coordination of new leases for a dissolved Non-for-Profit which involved working with both the attorney general of the state of New York, as well as the governing agency for the Non-for-Profit in an effort to keep the consumers in the same locations.