Areas of Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- US District Court, District of New Jersey
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Western District of New York
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 2008
- B.A., Queens College, cum laude, 2005
Diana Abrishamian is an associate in the firm's Banking Department. Ms. Abrishamian represents institutional banking clients in commercial litigation, while specializing in commercial and residential mortgage foreclosure and enforcement. Ms. Abrishamian also represents clients in the sale and purchase of loans, privately negotiated workouts, loan restructuring, including modifications and assumptions and the sale of REO properties.
As an associate of the firm, Ms. Abrishamian served as a prosecutor for the Village of Garden City from 2011 through 2012.
Prior to joining Cullen and Dykman LLP, Ms. Abrishamian gained valuable experience in commercial litigation, banking, creditor's rights, bankruptcy and trademark law.
Honors & Awards
- Brooklyn Law School Silver Pro Bono Service Award
Selected to the Super Lawyers New York Metro Rising Stars List (2017) by the Super Lawyer legal rating service issued by Thomson Reuters.