Areas of Practice
- New York
U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- J.D., New York Law School, 2009
- B.A., Quinnipiac University, magna cum laude, 2003
Dina L. Vespia
Dina L. Vespia is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Department, assisting clients, including large and small businesses, utility companies, energy service companies, not-for-profit organizations, and educational institutions, with a variety of legal matters, such as corporate formation and dissolution; contract review and negotiation; contract and policy drafting; real property, special franchise, and utility tax matters; tax certiorari proceedings; and general legal compliance.
Ms. Vespia has years of experience supporting the firm’s clients; she began her career working in the firm’s Banking department, assisting with commercial and residential real estate matters while earning her law degree.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, National Association of College and University Attorneys
Honors & Awards
- New York Law School John Marshall Harlan Scholar
- New York Law School Law Review