Areas of Practice
- New York
J.D., Brooklyn Law School (1985)
B.A., State University of New York at Oswego (1982)
Peter M. McCarthy
Peter M. McCarthy is a member of the firm's banking and commercial real estate groups and focuses his practice in the New York multifamily lending area, advising his bank clients on all aspects of the lending process.
Peter prides himself on the use of technology to reduce the cost of delivering quality legal services to the firm's clients. His reputation in that area led to service as the "lender representative" on the committee formed to advise and assist New York City when it launched ACRIS at the turn of the century.
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Brooklyn Bar Association
- Member, Bay Ridge Lawyers Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Oswego College Foundation
News & Speaking Engagements
- December 8, 2011Oswego Magazine Archive