Areas of Practice
- New York
J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 1989
B.A., Wake Forest University, 1986
Richard T. Lombard, Jr.
Richard T. Lombard, Jr. is a partner in the Banking and Real Estate group at the firm.
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Represents Lender in a variety of real estate finance transactions for a large local lending institution.
- Property – Purchase and Sale Transactions
- Represents Sellers and Purchasers on the sale of commercial and residential properties.
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Works with clients on estate and trust matters.
- Commercial Litigation
- Works in the areas of construction litigation, employment litigation, and general commercial and contract litigation.
Professional & Community Activities
Member, Village of Plandome Planning Board 2008-Present
Manhasset Student Aid Association---2015/16 President