Areas of Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Tort Litigation and Insurance Defense
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Cornell University, 2003
Roxanne L. Tashjian
Roxanne L. Tashjian joined the firm as a litigation associate in 2009. As part of the Commercial Litigation Department, Roxanne handles all types of litigation, as counsel for both plaintiffs and defendants, in state and federal courts, in New York and New Jersey. She has experience litigating complex commercial matters from commencement through trial and appeal.
Roxanne represents a diverse set of clients, including education institutions, financial institutions, private lenders, large corporations, small businesses, utility contractors, public utilities, real estate developers, insurance companies, municipal entities, and individuals. She also has experience representing clients in regulatory matters. Roxanne always seeks the most favorable resolution for her clients, whether by litigation or settlement negotiation.
Areas of Concentration
- Business Torts;
- Discrimination Claims;
- Easements and Land Use; and
- Construction Contracts.