Areas of Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2007
- B.A., Cornell University, 2003
Roxanne L. Tashjian
Roxanne Tashjian joined the firm as a litigation associate in 2009, specializing in tort litigation. In 2012, Ms. Tashjian joined the Commercial Litigation Department. She is also a Village Court Prosecutor for the Village of Garden City.
Prior to working at the firm, Ms. Tashjian was a litigation associate at a firm in Manhattan. During law school, she worked for a Long Island firm specializing in family law. Ms. Tashjian also worked as an intern for Counsel to the District Attorney at the Queens County District Attorney’s Office during law school.