Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate Lending
- General Administration and Corporate Operations
- Residential Lending
- Real Estate
- New York
J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2000
B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1997
Wendy D. Forrest
Wendy D. Forrest is a partner in the Banking, Lending, Commercial Real Estate and Restructuring group at Cullen and Dykman, LLP. Wendy’s broad based real estate practice concentrates on commercial financing, acquisitions, sales, leasing and real estate development. She counsels lenders in connection with secured and unsecured financings throughout the United States including fee and leasehold acquisition, construction and project loans, loan syndications, participations and asset based loans. Her transactional experience includes structuring, documenting, negotiating and closing syndicated and non-syndicated transactions secured by commercial office buildings, retail shopping centers, hotels, multi-family apartment buildings and mixed use projects. Wendy also represents national tenants and large landlords in office, retail, industrial and warehouse leasing transactions as well as public and private corporations and real estate developers in acquisitions and sales of hotels, retail, office, apartment and mixed-use buildings.
Areas of Concentration
- Commercial syndicated and non-syndicated real estate and asset based financing
- Commercial office building, shopping center and retail leasing
- Acquisitions and sales of commercial real estate
- Representation of a commercial lender in a $130 Million Dollar syndicated transaction secured by 21 properties located in 15 different states.
- Representation of a commercial United States lender and Canadian lender in a $100 Million Dollar asset based loan.
- Representation of a commercial lender in connection with asset backed loans secured by notes and mortgages made by the borrower to a third party.
- Representation of a commercial lender in connection with auto dealership and floor plan financings.
- Representation of a public company in connection with large leasing transactions throughout the United States
Professional & Community Activities
- Member of Executive Committee, Light the Night Walk, Present