NEW YORK, NY OFFICE
Associate Attorneys, Litigation
- Litigation Associate Attorney with 10+ years of experience in construction/NYS Labor Law defense and construction defect/property damage practice areas. Must have depositions and court experience. Any insurance coverage experience will also be considered. New York Bar admission required, New Jersey Bar admission a plus but not required. Cullen and Dykman LLP offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Email your resume, writing sample, cover letter and salary requirements referencing construction litigation associate to Kmccann@cullenanddykman.com.
- Litigation associate attorney with 5+ years of insurance coverage experience. The candidate should have experience in construction risk transfer and New York Labor law cases. Experience should also include interpreting insurance policies, drafting coverage opinions and litigating coverage matters including motions for summary judgment and appeals on coverage related issues. Demonstrable experience litigating declaratory judgment actions is helpful. Risk transfer and insurance coverage experience focused in all construction-related insurance issues is needed.The candidate should have excellent research and writing skills. New York Bar admission required and New Jersey Bar admission is a plus. This is a great opportunity for an attorney with insurance coverage experience looking to join a dynamic team of attorneys. Cullen and Dykman LLP offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Email resume cover letter, writing sample and salary requirements referencing insurance coverage litigation associate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2016/17 law school graduate with 1 - 2 years of relevant experience for our asbestos litigation practice. The candidate must possess excellent writing and communication skills and be admitted in New York. Admission in New Jersey is also preferred but not required. Cullen and Dykman LLP offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Email your resume with salary requirements referencing asbestos litigation position to email@example.com.
- Associate with a minimum of 4+ years of relevant tort experience for our tort and insurance defense litigation practice in our Manhattan office. The candidate must possess excellent academic credentials and should expect immediate client contact and assumption of responsibilities. Ability to work independently and multi-task required. The candidate must possess excellent writing and communication skills and be admitted in NY. NJ Bar admission a plus. In addition, the candidate must be a self-starter, detailed oriented, and a team player. Cullen and Dykman LLP offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Email your resume with salary requirements referencing tort and insurance defense litigation position to firstname.lastname@example.org
HACKENSACK, NJ OFFICE
Experienced Real Estate Legal Secretary with 3+ years of law firm experience to support our Banking and Commercial Real Estate Attorneys, including a senior partner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for multiple attorneys
- Prepare and organize affidavits, resolutions, contracts, leases, mortgage forms, loan documents, assignments, exhibits, applications and other legal documents as necessary
- Track and enter attorney time records and billing
- Document management and organization, including saving to the network, filing, indexing and drafting correspondence
- Scheduling appointments, making meeting arrangements, and maintaining business calendars
- Answering telephone for screening and/or transferring calls to appropriate personnel and responding to inquiries and/or taking messages
- Availability to work overtime on an as needed basis.
- Perform other related duties as needed
- A High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 3+ years experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably a legal setting. Associate Degree, a plus
- Banking and commercial real estate experience required
- Strong word processing, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Outlook necessary
- Must be organized and willing to multi-task
- Candidate must be conscientious, detail oriented and a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Professional attitude with good judgment
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .
GARDEN CITY, LI, NY
Associate Attorney, Commercial Litigation
Associate Attorney with 3-5 years’ experience to work in our busy Commercial Litigation Department. Candidate must be admitted in New York, possess excellent academic credentials, be detail oriented, and a self-starter/team player. Trial experience with State and Federal Courts, a plus. New Jersey Admission, a plus. This firm offers an excellent work environment and benefits package with competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cullen and Dykman LLP is an equal opportunity employer.