Cullen and Dykman LLP seeks a senior associate with 4+ years of finance transactional experience. The position may be located in either of our Albany, New York; Garden City, Long Island; or Manhattan offices. The ideal candidate must have strong academic credentials, excellent drafting skills and a proven track record in a finance transactional practice. Prior experience in a large law firm setting is preferred. The attorney will negotiate and draft complex financial lending transactions. Interested candidates who meet these qualifications should mail or email their resume and salary requirements to Adele Mauro, Cullen and Dykman LLP, 100 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard, Garden City, NY 11530, firstname.lastname@example.org.
GARDEN CITY OFFICE
MID-LEVEL RETAIL BANKING ASSOCIATE
Cullen and Dykman LLP is seeking a mid-level associate with 5 to 8 years of relevant legal experience supporting and/or handling a variety of research assignments, negotiations and transactions to handle regulatory compliance and operational issues presented by a growing financial institution practice. Candidates are required to have experience working with clients in the banking industry. Broad-based familiarity with U.S. rules for consumer banking and lending standards, as well as deposit and cash management products and services for business customers, is a definite plus.
- Provide practical guidance on operational, compliance and regulatory matters to banks and other financial institutions.
- Provide legal support for all aspects of retail and commercial banking business, including support compliance with regulatory matters, product development and maintenance, day-to-day operations, in-branch and online transactions and processes and privacy issues.
- Support marketing activities, including print, web- and search-based advertising, e-mail communications and social media.
- Negotiate agreements for the provision of services affecting all aspects of financial institution operations on behalf of clients, ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
- Excellent research/writing and interpersonal skills required, as well as outstanding academic credentials.
Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills; positive, proactive attitude; ability to manage multiple projects and significant workload independently in a growth area for the firm and have relevant experience with a top tier law firm, in-house legal department or regulatory agency. Interested candidates who meet these qualifications should mail or email their resume and salary requirements to Barbara Landherr, Cullen and Dykman LLP, 100 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard, Garden City, NY 11530, email@example.com.
PART TIME LEGAL ASSISTANT
Cullen and Dykman LLP is seeking a part-time night legal assistant to support partners and associates from 3:50 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and as needed. The ideal candidate will possess: integrity, diligence, computer skills, verbal and written communication skills, and strong organizational skills. Excellent knowledge of the 2010 Microsoft suite of products (i.e., Word, Excel and Outlook) and other related software required. The candidate must have the ability to work with little supervision, to multi-task, and to handle detail oriented work in a fast paced environment. Some college credit or associates degree in secretarial science or related field or equivalent training, plus a minimum of 3 - 5 years of secretarial/legal assistant experience is preferred. Interested candidates should email or mail their resume, reference list and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Donna Larkin, Office Manager, Cullen and Dykman, LLP, 99 Washington Avenue, Suite 2020, Albany, NY 12210.