Cullen and Dykman LLP is seeking a marketing professional to develop, manage and implement marketing and business development activities for several Cullen and Dykman offices. The Marketing Manager will be based in the Garden City, Long Island office, will work with the Business Development Committee and will report to the Committee Chair. The position will be responsible for marketing and business development activities for the Cullen and Dykman offices in Garden City, NY, on Wall Street in Manhattan, and in Albany, NY, Washington D.C., and Newark, New Jersey.
Key responsibilities include managing brand and communications standards, firm messaging, marketing collateral, advertising, public relations, internal/external communications and practice area business development.
- Four year college degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or a related area, MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum five years marketing experience in a professional services environment, Law Firm experience preferred
- Ability to deal professionally with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with strong verbal and writing skills.
- Proven ability to execute projects following identification of goals.
- Proven budgeting, project management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with flexibility and adaptability to changing work flow and assignments.
- Proven ability to think creatively, using good judgment and decision-making.
- Must be a self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, an outgoing personality and a professional disposition.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, as well as the ability to analyze and work with databases and market data.
- Knowledge of social media and other web-based marketing strategies.
- Ability to travel periodically to and from above-named offices, as needed.
Cullen and Dykman LLP offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Please email your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.