In the current litigious environment Healthcare providers are regularly faced with actual or potential legal issues which require immediate action. Issues involving medical liability, employees, difficult patients, general business matters, documentation, record requests, subpoenas and privilege are just a few of the legal matters which often arise and which often require swift legal counsel. At Cullen and Dykman LLP we serve as General Counsel for healthcare providers and their staff. We are available for immediate consultation for healthcare providers when these important legal issues or potential legal issues arise.
The attorneys at Cullen and Dykman LLP also regularly consult with healthcare professional to address their business entity needs such as entity formation, partnership agreements, operating agreements, buy/sell agreements, independent contractor agreements as well a variety of other personal and professional legal needs.
- Andrew Nitkewicz and Thomas Wassel Presented to the Long Island Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates, LLPJuly 27, 2018
- June 29, 2018
- Cullen and Dykman LLP Wins Dismissal of Malpractice Case against Oral Surgeon in Supreme Court, Suffolk CountyApril 2018
- Andrew P. Nitkewicz Presents “20 Ways to Make Sure Your Practice is OSHA and HIPAA Compliant” lecture to Dental Students, Dental Residents and New Dentist on Sunday, May 7, 2017May 8, 2017
- April 18, 2017
- March 1, 2017
- October 21, 2016
- October 19, 2016
- Cullen and Dykman Successfully Defends Long Island Oral Surgeon Before the New York State Office of Professional Discipline Against Claims by Former PatientOctober 3, 2016
- Andrew Nitkewicz Published in Nassau County Dental Society Bulletin Discussing HHS Announcement of Second Phase of HIPPA AuditsSeptember 2, 2016